A simple and intuitive way to manage your windows on a Mac
(macOS 10.6 Snow Leopard and up)
How To Use
Drag to resize
- Drag any window to the left edge of your screen to fill the left half of your screen with the window.
- Drag it to the right to fill the right half, and to the top to fill the whole screen with the window.
- *NEW*: Drag window to corners to snap window to quardrants. Drag down to snap to bottom half.
Fill Screen Area
- Windows now snap to quarters of screen. Just drag windows to any corner. Bottom half of screen also supported
- Alternative hotkeys as requested. W (up), S (down), A (left) and D (right)
- Bug fixes